We are glad to announce that the KSTAR Conference 2012 will be held at the heart of the winter Mountain, Muju Deogyusan Resort, to share the results and plans scientific and engineering researches in KSTAR among the collaborators.
Your attendance to the conference and presentation of your work are welcomed. Please refer the draft schedule and program as followings.
○ Tentative Schedule;
- Name of conference : KSTAR Conference 2012
- Tentative schedule : February 22nd, 2012 (Wed.) ~ 24th, 2012 (Fri.)
- Venue : Muju Deogyusan Resort, Jeonbuk, Korea
○ Tentative Program;
Draft plan of the program is being prepared as follows. For a more detailed schedule, we will be announced again by early January 2012.
- Topics : Research results of 2011 and plan in KSTAR experiments
- Oral presentations (about 30 – 40 minutes talk include discussion)
. KSTAR research center, NFRI : 6 presentations
. Domestic core research centers: 5 presentations (1 for each center).
. Initiated Lectures, etc.: 5 presentations
PPPL, (US), GA, (US), JAEA (JA). NIFS (JA), ETC
If you have any idea or suggestion for invitation lecturers, oral presentation contents, or the recommended speakers, please feel free to give us comments (until January 6th 2012)
Local coordinator of the Conference,
- Chair : J.G. Kwak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Committees :
- Secretary : Junhie Han(Junhie2011@nfri.re.kr),
M.J. Woo (email@example.com)
Thank you in advance.